Music

Thursday, July 12, 2012

day194.


"A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave." -Gandhi
Yes, I'm actually doing my blog at 9 p.m.
For work today, Allyson picked me up and we went around Sienna Canyon.
My family went out for dinner tonight at Texas Roadhouse for my dad's 52nd birthday! We just had German chocolate cake in the kitchen, his favorite kind. Ben made it from scratch!
Sam is in Page again, hopefully for the last time this time, so I'm bored tonight. I wish he'd been here to cuddle with me during this rainy-ish weather, or run around with me outside in the crazy wind and smoky-flavored air.
Oh yeah we also went to Big Lots after dinner for a sec.
 At Sienna Canyon today, little Miguel had to get into the pond.
 Awesome peanut is awesome.
 K yeah this picture doesn't really show it, but when we went into Big Lots the weather was normal, and when we came out it looked like this.
 Happy birthday, Scoot!

My gangster days. 
 We held hands in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment