Music

Thursday, July 5, 2012

pour my soul out.

So I usually only post at the very end of the day to write the mundane and uninteresting things that happened to me just in case my mom feels like reading about it.
But right now I just feel the need to write - or type - for no reason at all.

Like right now I'm sitting at work and I feel so restless. I want to get up and go somewhere but I have no idea where. I just feel like there are so many adventures and people out there waiting for me but I don't know where to find them. I can't stop feeling like there is something way bigger out there that I need to be a part of.
I don't even know what I'm saying.
I was just reminded of how badly I want to go to Iceland. Any pictures or videos I've seen of it tell me that it is an incredibly beautiful place.
I'd love to sit on this bench.

Or live in this house and have to mow the freaking roof. Or let it grow forever. Who cares.

This is me okay? Let me just tell you what sounds like the most heavenly thing I can think of.
I'd live in that house. Only it would be a lot bigger with underground tunnels and such. And actually it'd be nice if it were taller because I've like lots of windows with a nice view. And I want a wrap around porch and stuff, so maybe something more like this.
But maybe that's a bit much. I don't know. I want a warp around porch with a swing chair on it, and some rocking chairs too. I also want lots of big huge trees with tire swings and the other kinds of swings and a tree house and a big field of grass to run in and a big field of flowers to frolic in. And a forest behind my house to explore in. Then there would be a river running through it and I'd have a rope swing. Like this but with more trees. And golden sunsets just like that.
And just around the corner would be an equally awesome house with Kelsey and Tyler living in it. On the same street would live my family and all my friends and all my favorite bands. In the middle of the neighborhood we'd have a huge outdoor stage so we could play music all the freaking time for each other. I'd have a home recording studio with all the best recording stuff and my own personal producer. I want a room full of instruments and accessories and beautiful things. I want to be famous and have fans who love my music. I want to draw on shoes for people who can't wait to buy them. I want to be a model for photographers all over the world and get to travel to every country. I want to be a part of everything.



Seriously my dreams are so huge and worldly that it drives me insane. But at least now you know what kinds of things are constantly welling up inside me. Sort of.

Did I also mention that I would share all these things with someone I love? Someone I'm meant to be with, who I belong so perfectly with. In love forever perfectly.





No comments:

Post a Comment