Music

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Work is so boring that...

Work is so boring today that I have been going through the Office Communicator, searching random but common names, and reading the little customizable notes next to people's names. The reason it is entertaining is because most people just type the station number they're sitting at (like we have been told to do) or their work schedule. Also, I have no idea what center these people are at. I have found some pretty interesting ones so far:

  • "un voyage commence lorsque un autre finit"
  • "If you're hesitating about IMing me... IM me anyway!"
  • "The coolest beard-wielder in all the land!"
  • "Old enough to know, but too young to care."
  • "Taking calls like a boss."

It makes me feel like I work with some cool or funny people... or else everyone is just as bored as I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment