Music

Friday, July 19, 2013

Dates.

Went to the gym, tried to donate plasma and failed.

Went to Costco with my parents, then had lunch at Carl's Jr.

Practiced the piano.

Took a sweet nap.

Went on a date with a guy in my ward, Nick.

Came home, and it was the best thing because Melinda was finally home, but not only her, Alex, too! (different than hiking Alex, and different than douche Alex. This is... good Alex). He had been away for about a week too, working. So we sat in the living room and talked and talked, and Alex gave me great advice, and then he left and Melinda gave me more great advice that was the opposite of Alex's. And then she told me I should mix their advice together. And so that's what I'm going to do. And I feel great about all the things.



No comments:

Post a Comment