Music

Monday, July 29, 2013

Real.

My man called me this morning so I went outside and walked around the neighborhood while we talked on the phone for an hour and a half. Best phone conversation ever.

I went swimming with Kelsey today in her pool. We went to Walmart and a health food store so she could get stuff for being pregnant or something. Have the freakin baby already!

We came back to Amanda's, then the three of us went to Guru's for dinner. We came here again to watch the Bachelorette, which I never watch, but apparently the rest of the world does. Tyler came over soon after, and Kelsey left with him. Becca came over with Sydney but soon Sydney left and then Ronnie came over. The four of us drove around and hung out forever.

Kelsey texted us all a picture of her in a hospital bed saying she was having contractions and we all freaked out and thought she was going to have her baby any minute but they sent her home an hour later. Flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment