Music

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Love. (July 30th Pt. 2)

I couldn't wait to get home because I wanted to see him before he left for England. I got to St. George at almost midnight, and he would be leaving St. George at 6 a.m. I got home and changed and ran outside to meet him. It was so so good to see him.

So we had about five hours together.

We walked down the street and sat on a bench for a few minutes before I decided I was really hungry. So we were going back to his house to get his truck when his parents were at the door, and so I got to meet his dad, and his mom again. Then I remembered I really really really wanted my parents to meet him before he left for two weeks. So I texted my mom at 12:20 a.m. asking if we could come over and she said yes!

We got there and talked outside for a minute, but then went in so I could eat something. My dad got up too, and I was so happy they both got to meet him. They loved him. Right, mom? :)

We went back to my apartment and cuddled and talked the rest of the night until he had to go. Everything was perfect and beautiful.

This picture is from Friday right before I left for Provo. I know it's an awkward/silly/gross kissy picture but I just had to, sorry.


And here are a bunch of pictures I've been forgetting to post.

This is the most beautiful place I've been to that I mentioned.
Sunflowers leaving Amanda's house in Highland. 
At Kolby's farewell lunch thing. 
Amanda's ridiculously pretty neighborhood. 
He was in love with my guitar and didn't want to give it back. 
My roommates sent me snap chats from church, of my man :) 
Old roommates and a boy. 
From the baby shower.
Friends on Saturday night. 
Another from Kolby's farewell. Amanda and her cousin. 





I don’t want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment