Music

Monday, July 22, 2013

Sarcasm.

Before I write about my day today, I want to mention this Ensign article that Melinda read to me yesterday. I forgot to say something about it yesterday, I think. Anyway. It's from this month's Ensign (LDS church magazine) and I think everyone should read it. Everyone. And take it seriously! I know I'm guilty of this, as well as most people I know.

http://www.lds.org.au/ensign/2013/08/no-corrupt-communication?lang=eng

I also think I've referenced this girl's blog before, but her most recent post is very good:

http://anxiouswhitevirgin.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-5-escapes-that-will-destroy-us.html

I highly recommend reading that one, too.


So, today. Yep, just as good as yesterday! Just as freaking good. Please no one intentionally try to take me off this high. I will come after you with angry happiness...    :)

I went to ze gym dis morning. Did I mention that it's been really hard ever since I misplaced my earphones? I am going crazy. It's so much harder for me (in my head) to run without music. But I do it anyway.

Then I got home and Melinda said we should get sushi. It's been at least 2 weeks since I've had any, and way longer since I've gone with Melinda. So she invited Alex and we met at Red Ginger.

We went back home, I showered while Melinda and Alex left on a drive. Then... I called you-know-who :) and he came over for a second and it was a perfect five minutes. And now I'm at work.

And I would write more details, but I have since started writing in a personal online journal again, and I like to go into personal detail there. So unless you're my mom and I tell you everything, sorry!

After work... FHE. Then maybe seeing him :)

If you haven't heard this song yet, do.



No comments:

Post a Comment