Music

Thursday, July 11, 2013

(Not so mini) Rant.

So I am still very excited about my video and all the happy things in my life but I'm just taking a moment to be frustrated.

AT MY PHONE AND CHARGERS.

So... there have been a couple times in my life where a cord got a short and I had to position it just right in order to get it charge something. That happens to everyone sometimes, right? Well, ever since I got my phone replaced, many months ago, my phone goes through chargers ridiculously fast. Like I will get a new one and it will work fine but within a week the cord must be adjusted and over time (a short amount of time), the cord gets worse and worse until it just doesn't work anymore.

I do not think it is because of the way I take care of my chargers. It's not like I do anything any different than everyone else. I think it's my phone! I've never had so much trouble with something like this. I seriously think the charging jack in my phone is loose or crooked and so it messes up the chargers. It really does feel loose if I wiggle it around, too. And I'm pissed. Because I'm sick of finding/buying new cords, I'm sick of waking up some mornings to a phone at 5% when it should've been charging all night, I'm sick of having to always be adjusting my dang charger cord. UGH.

So today I'm at work like I always am, and I'm charging my phone in my cubicle as I often do because everyone knows that smart phones don't last long if you use them a lot. Well... it didn't make sense that being at work less than half an hour, my phone dropped from about 50% to 15%. Because I was not using it hardly at all during that time and it never dies that fast. So that's when I plugged it in. And within an hour or so, it had charged to I think 40%... at least. Well, I go on my break and I'm in the break room when suddenly it's at 15% again. Uh. I was in there for like 5 minutes.

So I come back to my cubicle and plug it in again, it says it's charging, and I set it perfectly still and stared at it for 10 seconds to make sure it still said it was charging. I look a few minutes later and it still says charging, but the percentage is going DOWN instead of UP. It is "charging" right now but is at 5%.

Something must be seriously wrong and even WORSE than before. I'm sick of this crap! I worry about my phone's battery way more than I should have to.

I need to buy a new phone, obviously. iPhone? What should I do? Mom, when is my upgrade available? Just... UGH I can't take it anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment