Music

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Everything Tuesday.

Went to the pool at GV this morning with my family and then had a salad with my mom. Then I chilled at my house and stuff.

Guy in my ward from the other day called me and asked me to see a movie with him and told me he would pick me up around 6:30.

Around 4:30, Melinda and I went for a walk kinda by the river. I came home with just enough time to shower and get ready.

My date picked me up on his motorcycle and took me the back way to Stadium 8. We saw World War Z. He knew I had already seen it but I told him I didn't mind seeing it again, besides, I had already seen the other two great movies out right now so we didn't have much choice. And I really wanted to see it again.

When it was over, we went out to his bike and he asked if I was hungry. I said yeah and he said "What do you want... like something quick, or..." and I kinda said sure and thought we'd go somewhere simple which was absolutely wonderful for me. But then he took us to Anasazi Steakhouse! Like... was not expecting that. I had never been there but I knew it was expensive. And it was. But it was sooo good and our waiter was funny and our conversation was great. For some reason he thought I was really cool and funny and said he wants to "do this again."

We rode back to my house and it felt so good outside riding on his motorcycle at night. It was perfect. He came in my apartment for a few minutes and then hugged me goodnight. Shortly after he left, he sent me a nice text saying he had fun and that he hopes to see me again. So :) Not getting too excited or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment