Music

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Music Video Is Online!

So I reread yesterday's post and somehow, the first couple lines got deleted and so it didn't make sense. I didn't go swimming with Tyler, I went with that guy from my ward that I went out with. I fixed the blog. Haha. I'm not very good at this.

Anyway, last night after work, I hurried and got some Chick-Fil-A with Melinda. Then a bunch of my friends came over to watch my video! After that, Dallas and Blair dropped me off at the volleyball courts, and Ty and Melinda followed us there. We didn't stay long cause we couldn't really get a game going. The end.

It's raining today and I didn't sleep well last night, and don't feel too well today. But I went over to my parent's house to use their internet, and I posted my video publicly on YouTube with a link on Facebook. I'm excited about it :) It's all just for fun!

Here it is, I hope you can at least appreciate watching my guy friend getting hit in the face with a water balloon in slow motion.


Click HERE to watch my video!

I have to admit, I am a little afraid of posting a video on YouTube because of the possibility of complete strangers seeing it and not being very nice. I used to be scared of getting any "downvotes" until I realized that every single video on YouTube has at least one, even the most amazing and perfect videos. Even inspirational videos about cancer patients. So... most of those people are just being rude for no reason. But, if someone clicks the little thumbs down on my video, I'm not going to take it personally.

If someone doesn't like my song or video, that's fine! I can't please everyone. Never will. There will always be people who don't like my style, my sound, or maybe they just don't like me and that's okay because I like me, and I have lots of friends who love me just the way I am, and of course my family will always love me no matter what. I guess the only thing I'm really afraid of now is having some low-life random person comment something unnecessarily rude or obscene or something. That might annoy me just a little bit. But until then... I'm just excited that I had the opportunity to make a fun video with fun friends :)

It's raining and I didn't feel good this morning, and didn't sleep too well last night. But even though I've said I don't like rain and gloomy days, I do enjoy the summer rain quite a bit more than rain when it's cold.

Today I went shopping with my sisters and mom at Ross for a bit, got some pants. We also met my dad at Ernie's for drinks. Tomorrow is his birthday! Not sure what I'm doing tonight, though...




No comments:

Post a Comment