Music

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

On my high.

FHE Monday night was pretty fun but Melinda and I were only there for about 45 minutes. We went home to eat something, then straight to the volleyball courts. It's always awesome cause random people will jump in and start playing and you always meet cool people. And this time was amazing because there was a lightning/thunder storm going on, and at one point it was right above us, with the loudest thunder and brightest lightning ever.

It started to rain, so Melinda and I went home and showered then to Blair's house to hang out with him, Dallas, McKayle, Brendan, Ty, and Channing. We started watching Mulan when you-know-who called me, just like he said he would :)

He came and picked me up from Blair's, then we went to his house and cuddled. Ah.

This morning I went to the gym, then picked up my guitar from the music store, then went to my parent's house to do my laundry. Tasha and I met my dad at Red Lobster for lunch. Mom had to stay at home and babysit :( she forgot. Sorry mom.

He called me, and so when I got home, he came over and we went swimming in my pool. Then he went home so we could both shower and I went over to his house to watch a movie and cuddle some more. We walked to Harmon's together and returned the Red Box, then he went to sleep around 8:00 pm cause he had to work at 2:00 am the next morning.

I got home to a voice mail from Luke, so I called him back, and ended up meeting him at the fountain in front of Durango's to just play our guitars together and jam out. It was fun. Some cute Asian tourists were recording us with their phones.

So later, Melinda was about to go to bed because SHE had to work early in the morning, but there was an unexpected knock at the door, and in walks Alex and his friend Ethan who I had never met. We ended up hanging out and having fun until... really late. Oh, and for the first time we went inside the creepy storagte/crawl space downstairs and realized we could probably fit 30 people in there. But it's creepy.

Luke and I :)
Alex and Ethan came over with some henna tattoos they had just given each other, then Ethan wanted me to draw on his leg so I did. I don't remember the last time I doodled on someone haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment