Music

Sunday, July 14, 2013

1,000: nothing for most, enough for me.

So after 3 and a half days, I finally got my 1,000 view goal. I know that's like nothing, considering most videos I see have 10s and 100s of thousands if not millions of views, but I don't care. I didn't expect my video to go viral or anything like that. I knew I could get 1,000 though, so I'm happy :)

Man, last night was so good. I just keep thinking about it, and how perfect it was, and when I was in the moment I knew it was wonderful, but I didn't realize how perfect it was until it was over. And I wish I had just stayed a little bit longer. I don't remember the last time I felt so good in someone's arms. I'm trying to not make a big deal over it, because I know I tend to go through boys really quickly, but I really do feel lucky to get to spend time with this guy because he is great. And I hope it lasts longer than a week or two.

He looked good at church today, too. And he sat by me in Sunday school. And later, we made plans for tomorrow night... kind of.

After church, I went home like always. My mom left for Cedar City, but I stuck around and ate yummy food and hung out with the rest of my family. My sisters and I went down to Kirsten's studio and played around and took pictures.

I went home. Then Ty and Trevor texted me so I went to Ty's house for a game night with a bunch of people. Didn't stay long, came back home. That's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment