Music

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day.


I wonder what it would be like if our Independence Day had happened to fall sometime in the winter.

Anyway. Woke up super early this morning to go to the parade with Melinda, Carissa, and Alex. Afterwards we walked around Vernon Worthern for a minute but we didn't stay long. We went back to our house and made a yummy breakfast, and Alex's mom came too.

Then I went swimming at GV Spa with my whoole family :) After that, we got shaved ice together and then went home.

Now I'm at work. When I get off I'm having a barbecue with my family and then going to a concert with my friends.

Okay random but this is the craziest optical illusion I've seen:
www.andynyman.com/jonty_illusion.html/


I was so excited to wear these today.
Love my daddy. And our matching flag accessories :) 
Couldn't get him to hold still with them on his face long enough, so this is the best I got. 
It had to be done. 
I want to live in a place like this sooo bad. 



Thought for today.

"Don’t waste your time. If you have to play hard to get, move on. You’ll know when you’ve found a healthy relationship because it won’t confuse you."


No comments:

Post a Comment