Music

Monday, July 15, 2013

Ultimate fail.

I know I already posted today but I just wanted to talk about FHE tonight. I went for the first time in my new ward, hoping you-know-who would be there. He wasn't. But it was still fun. We played ultimate frisbee at the park, and I joined in even though I can't throw a frisbee to save my life. And I had a moment of appreciating the fact that guys my age are much better than guys were in high school. Haha. They are still competitive in sports (which I am too, I like to win) but they aren't so serious about it that they can't help me have a good time. It was obvious I couldn't throw, but all the guys were still super nice and threw it to me, and cheered me on, and encouraged me to throw it.

That's all. Just saying I appreciate things.



No comments:

Post a Comment