Music

Friday, July 26, 2013

Amazing night.

So... Thursday night. I got off work around seven and was waiting for him to call. I cleaned my room and bathroom, and then he called me around 8:30. He was still helping people move and asked if I wanted to come help, so I met him up the street. It took us about an hour to finish the last trip of furniture.

He and I went to his house to get his motorcycle when his neighbors came outside and starting lighting fireworks, so we stuck around for a bit. Then, we took his bike to Denny's.

We went to my house, and shortly after, Melinda and Carissa came home. They asked if we wanted to go on an adventure but they wanted to go to Denny's and we had obviously just gone, so they went without us.

He and I decided to go for a walk, then while walking decided to drive up to the church on Foremaster. We brought a blanket and laid it out on the grass next to the pavilion where I sang at that wedding a couple months ago. It was nice and cool and perfect and we laid there forever, just until the sprinklers came on.  :)


We went back to my house for a bit, and then the night was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment