Music

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wired.

So... I fell asleep at 6 a.m. And something woke me up at 8 something, either my roommates or my phone or something. And I never went back to sleep after that. I was so energetic all day. I should've gone to the gym but I am just so sore it's stupid. I don't even know what I did!

Oh wait yeah I do. I went to Durango's with my roommates for lunch. I then went to my parent's house to talk to them and Kirsten about love and weddings and stuff and you know, all those crazy things. Oh and I did take like a 20 minute nap.

Then I dropped off a drink for my mom at her work on my way to my work. My man called me while I was at work to tell me he landed in Philly, so I got to talk to him for a couple minutes.

After work, I met my friends at Village Inn for pie night. Trible berry mmmm.

Know what's awkward though? I walked out to my car to get my wallet, and when I was walking back in, two girls were approaching the door at the same time and so I opened it for them. One of them just happened to be the relief society president in my ward, who also happens to be one of the last girls my boyfriend dated. I don't know how long they dated or when they broke up or anything at all. I don't think she recognized me but it was still awkward for me. Haha. Good thing she's a sweetheart.

Then I went home to sleeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment