Music

Friday, July 26, 2013

70 Love Songs.

I woke up and got ready for the day and packed. Then I met my guy so I could take a picture with him since I won't be seeing him for a few weeks. I spent about an hour with him before heading to my parent's house. I made rice krispie treats and then left.

The drive to Orem was pretty chill. I got into town and the first thing I did was stop by a guy's house to record. He is making an album of 70 love songs and his project involves featuring a different artist in every song. So, I harmonized with him on one of the shorter ones that I liked. He was a cool dude.

Then I went to the mall to kill about a half hour.

Then to Brad's house cause I hadn't seen him for like two years, and we just talked for a bit.

Then I went to Kelsey's and Tyler's and caught up with Kels until it got late, so I came to Rebecca's house to crash. She and her boyf hung out with me and I fell asleep talking to them on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment