Music

Monday, July 15, 2013

Make me cry like a baby.

I literally have done nothing today but come to work.

I tried setting up to record, but then something in the program Logic was confusing me so I gave up. I tried to drive to the school to get a better internet connection so I could listen in on that Scottish radio station while they played my song again, but my laptop wouldn't connect from my car and I looked too gross to get out.

And I was in my room talking to a lady on the phone about promoting my music when I looked on the ground and saw a giant black cockroach from Hell. And as soon as the lady hung up, I started crying and freaking out and I called Carissa and she said she would be home soon. But then it went under my bed and I freaked out more because... that's my bed!

Well... a little later, I saw a cockroach in the living room and I freaking hope it was the same one because I trapped it under a bowl for Carissa to take care of. Eeeewwwww.



No comments:

Post a Comment