Music

Friday, July 5, 2013

Drifter Breeze.

Gym this morning. Sushi with Tanno. Then to Darren's house to watch his rough cut of my music video.

Then I took a nap. And I was awoken by Donny Osmond on the record player, which irritated me at first, but then I was happy that I hadn't been allowed to sleep all day. Carissa had come home and brought some cheese cake, so I ate a piece and went back to my room... and fell asleep again. Oops. What is wrong with me?! I woke up when Melinda got home, with a pounding headache. Stupid.

I took some food to Austin at work, then I picked up my friend Ethan.

We went up the D on the mountain and past it, and then across to the other side of the plateau. We watched the sunset from up there and I had my guitar and played a few songs, too. The sun was red behind a thin layer of clouds, causing a slight haze over the city that was absolutely beautiful. At one point, a humming bird appeared and hovered right in front of our faces for a few seconds before flying away. It was a good time.

I went home and watched the movie "21" with Melinda and Alex, then went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment