Music

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Standstill or not?

I went to my foot doctor this morning because I've been concerned about a bump on the incision on my foot. I had a few X-rays taken, and the doctor told me that part of the reason for the bump is a thick scar, and also that the screw is rubbing against it a little. Ewwww. He said if it's causing pain and gets worse, I could have it removed no problem, but that I don't have to if it's not bothering me. So we'll see.

I was gonna go to the gym after that but I got home and was sooo sleepy and collapsed on my bed and had a crazy dream about being drugged and not able to remember the last 18 hours of my life. Anyway.

I met my parents at Cafe Rio. I sure do spend a lot of time with my family, I guess that's my main social life these days, if you can call it that. Haha. But it's okay with me because they love me and I love them, duh.

I also did some recording today. Woo.



So about life... I feel like a lot of things are falling through the cracks, things I thought I would always be able to count on or things to look forward to that are slowly disappearing. But on the other hand I feel like I have a lot of things and opportunities to look forward to. So I'm not sure if I am happy or sad right now. That's all.

This was my concern.
These are some of my best friends at the movies. 
And this is a really old picture of me that I found. Haha those pig tails!


No comments:

Post a Comment