Music

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Feels productive.

I woke up at 8:00 and went to Alex's house, then we took his car out to Ivin's and went hiking through a canyon. It was nice and shady and pretty... until we started hearing freaky animal noises and turned around.

As soon as I got home, I left again and went to the gym for a little bit.

I came home, showered, then met my mom and Desi and Connor at Pasta Factory for lunch.

I went over to their house to do my laundry, and took a nice nap on the couch.

Later, I went to institute with Carissa, it was the last one of the Summer. Taylor Chew texted me and said he was bored with Jacob, so I invited them and they came to the class too.

After that I walked home because Carissa stayed to play volleyball (I had planned on walking home, she wasn't stranding me).

A guy I met at Jazzy's called me, and we met at Menchie's for frozen yogurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment