Music

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Baby (July 30th Pt. 1)

This morning Amanda and I went and hiked the Y mountain trail. I had only done it once before, years ago with my friend Justin. Last time I had to stop a bunch of times but it wasn't too bad. This time, I still had to stop a few times cause no matter what I'm always out of shape like that. Haha. Anyway, this time I'm super sore after. What the?! I work out! Need to work out harder I guess.

So we went back to her apartment and showered and got ready. Then we went to this place at Riverwoods called Malawi's and I got the best Southwestern chicken salad of my life. I'll have to remember to take my lover there someday.

Kelsey was admitted to the labor and delivery part of the hospital early this morning. We drove there, in American Fork, around 3 something so we could get her apartment keys and go get my stuff from her place. We were waiting in her apartment when suddenly Tyler sent us a picture of Kelsey holding her baby! Oh my gosh!

So we drove back. They had taken the baby to the other room to be checked and so we were with Kelsey in her room. We were there almost two whole hours when they finally brought the baby Milo into the room so we could hold him. After Amanda and I took turns holding him, we said our goodbyes and left. I drove her back to her apartment in Provo and then I was outta there!

On the Y.
Oh, we also went to a toy store.
Playing for Winter.
Sweet dad and baby. 
Milo!!!!
My little nephew. 



No comments:

Post a Comment