Music

Sunday, April 1, 2012

day92.

  • People I saw: Kelsey, Tyler, and Jostlyn.
  • Things I did: Woke up early and went with Kelsey and Tyler to have their pictures taken by Jostlyn. Unfortunately, rain and wind ended the shoot early and they left town. I watched conference and stuff, ate dinner, etc. The only April Fool's joke I pulled today was telling Sarah that I'm moving back to Provo at the end of the month. After I told her it was a joke she said she hates me... Good thing I didn't pull any other jokes today! Okay I lied.. I also told Corbin I wasn't in love with him. He fell for that. Then I also told him that I was moving to Provo, and when I told him that was also a joke he said, "i'm not talking to you for the rest of the night." It's been two hours and still nothing... Freaking people take a joke! Oh and for anyone who cares, it's now been 7 days since I've drank any sort of soda. Okay one more thing... after conference today it seemed like a bajillion people posted their status quoting what President Uchtdorf saw on a bumper sticker: "Don't judge me because I sin differently than you do." And for some reason it has really bugged me all day. A few years ago I posted a similar status on Facebook only it said "Don't judge or hate others because they sin differently than you do." I like that one better because it makes people realize they might be judging others unfairly. The first one, at least to me, almost sounds like everyone is trying to excuse themselves or something. Does that make sense to anyone at all? That's the best I can do to explain it.
  • Something I learned: Sometimes life seems as unfair as can be. And other times, it doesn't.
  • Something I appreciated: Forgiveness.
  • Song you should listen to:
This is a song I just wrote. It's obviously very basic, so I'm going to work on it some more to hopefully make it more interesting. I'll also get a much better recording of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment