Music

Friday, April 6, 2012

day96.

  • People I saw: Keith.
  • Things I did: School, piano, work. Tonight at dinner was so hilarious. My mom was making meatloaf in the microwave like she has for years and years, but this time suddenly the glass thing it was in cracked while it was in the microwave. So then everyone was afraid to eat the meatloaf because it might have glass in it (it didn't). Anyway, my mom was being so obnoxiously loud and funny pretending like she was choking on a piece of glass every ten seconds. Kirsten (older sister) joined in and Desi (little sister) couldn't stop laughing while my dad rolled his eyes. Eventually he started doing it too, though, and so did my nephew Connor. And okay, I did too, a little bit. But only because no one would listen to the story I was trying to tell them. Obviously in my family, being loud and ridiculous is just the thing to do.
  • Something I learned: In Spanish, novio/a can mean boyfriend/girlfriend, fiance, or groom/bride. Sorry, that's the only thing I can think of at the moment..
  • Something I appreciated: The people in concert choir with me. They're so nice to me.
  • Song you should listen to:
Well Chase and I decided not to do anything else to the song, so here it is! Please let me know what you think :)



No comments:

Post a Comment