Music

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

day109.


  • People I saw: Keith, Ethan Gali, Chase.
  • Things I did: I worked this morning, and had another morning with Keith and a different HOA board. At 1:00 I had choir and my piano lesson like usual. After that I went home to eat and get ready and hang out and watch my favorite person (Conner). Around 6 I left for Cedar yet again to record with Chase. We finished a song tonight and I think I like it! Okay actually only my parts are finished, he's going to add in his own vocals and stuff. But I'll post it on here as soon as it's complete.
  • Something I learned: I can write a new song every week if I want to.. if I had the time, I could probably do even more than that! 
  • Something I appreciated: I saw a guy riding his bike today with only one arm. He was doing awesome, but it made me grateful that I have all my limbs.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment