Music

Sunday, April 29, 2012

day119.


  • People I saw: Reuel, Chase, Ben Wing.
  • Things I did: I had to go through all my math homework for the whole last section so I could be ready to take my math test, cause I missed the last week of classes. And also, the week before that when I was in math, I fell asleep and drooled on my notebook, so... Anyway. I went and took my test (where I saw Reuel) then immediately left for Cedar City. I wanted to hang out with Chase before he moves back to Provo for the Summer. It was a nice day. We went to Lin's and got some fried chicken and potato salad, then went and ate it at a cute park that my family used to go to a lot. We watched a documentary on the person who does the voice for Elmo on Netflix. And that night we went to his friend's comedy show at SUU. It was pretty funny. I got back to St. George around midnight, then Ben Wing came to visit me because he was in town for the weekend and I hadn't seen him since we graduated high school together 3 years ago! So that was pretty great. We sat in the basement talking for a bit, then we drove up the street to Shadow Mountain Park and played guitar for each other.
  • Something I learned: The person who does the voice for Elmo is a black guy! Who knew?
  • Something I appreciated: Good talks with old friends.
  • Song you should listen to:




No comments:

Post a Comment