Music

Sunday, April 15, 2012

day105.

  • People I saw: Lots of family, neighbors, and people.
  • Things I did: I woke up and had a nice breakfast with my family for my mom's 50th birthday! She had to go to work, and the second she left, my family immediately started cleaning the house and getting everything ready for the surprise party. I took Connor to Smith's to get some food, then brought it back and made cupcakes and stuff. We finished getting ready by the time my mom got off work, which was around 3. We met her over at Chuck-a-Rama for lunch/dinner. Yess I love eating there. Right after that we went to the mall because my mom loves to shop, and we all got new swimsuits for our cruise! But while my family was still there, I left to pick up a candle from Urban Renewal, and while I was out my mom had me pick up a gift card from Smith's (second time there).  My dad and older sister went home after the mall to make sure everything was good to go, and to let everyone in our house. Des, Gabby, and I kept my mom distracted by taking her to TJ Maxx until it was time to go home. On the way there, we stopped at Smith's to get some milk (third time there in one day). We got home and everyone was hiding in our big basement. To get my mom to go downstairs, Kirsten had to call out saying she needed help with something. My mom was completely surprised! We had lots of family and neighborhood friends there, with lots of food. It was nice. Love you mom.
  • Something I learned: I will just share this scripture that I really like, found in Mosiah chapter 4 verse 30: "But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves, and your thoughts, and your words, and your deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not."
  • Something I appreciated: My beautiful, amazing mother of course. She is so special. The other day I kind of got emotional thinking about my mom going through pregnancy and childbirth so that I could live my life, so I could be alive. She went through all that pain and suffering because she loved me before she even met me.
  • Song you should listen to:






No comments:

Post a Comment