Music

Thursday, April 26, 2012

day117.


  • People I saw: Just more strangers.
  • Things I did: This was the day that the cruise ship just went out to sea the whole day without stopping anywhere. That meant everyone was on the boat, so there were people everywhere. I slept a lot of the afternoon cause I was just so exhausted.. you know, from eating and stuff. Because we were out on the ship all day, there were lots of waves, therefore we were rocking back and forth a lot. My sister got motion sickness. I did a little too, but not enough to make me throw up or anything. I was just a little uncomfortable. I tried tanning some more, but really I'm still white as a piece of white paper. That night, my sisters and I got some really cute watches and necklaces. In the main part of the ship, there's an atrium where you can see 4-5 floors at once, and at the bottom there's a bar with a grand piano next to it. Well, the day before I'd made my mom ask the guy playing the piano if they ever let anyone play it and he said no. But today some guy was playing a little song so I went down and asked if they said he could. He said nope, he'd just sat down and started playing. So I sat down and played my Chopin piece and I got applause and it was awesome! Way weird to play on a swaying boat though.
  • Something I learned: Well, in all honesty, the two people I thought of the most while I was on this vacation are Chase and Jon. I don't even know why, it's just how it is!
  • Something I appreciated: Our awesome waiters.
  • Song you should listen to:



No comments:

Post a Comment