Music

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

day116.


  • People I saw: Jesse and a bunch of Mexicans.
  • Things I did: We ate breakfast outside on the ship before getting off to see the city of Ensenada, Mexico. There was lots of trash on the coast as we walked along the docks, pretty sad. I also saw a lot of poor kids, which made me feel spoiled.. which I already knew I was. I did get a sombrero and a backpack from the little shops. Because we were in a place with so much tourist traffic, most of the locals spoke pretty good English, which was a little disappointing. I did, however, get one of them to speak to me in Spanish for a few sentences just for practice. I even took a picture with a random hot guy. There were a bunch of seals on the beach by the ship. They are the weirdest animals that make the weirdest noises! Back on the ship I wandered around again. I went back to that dance club, only this time one of the guys started talking to me, asking where my husband or boyfriend was or something. When I told him I was alone he said he'd dance with me if a song I liked came on. So I danced with him! And he was completely respectful and sweet. He then offered to buy me a drink, which I politely declined. After that I stopped at random rooms to catch glimpses of karaoke and a hypnotist.
  • Something I learned: I have seen more people dirty dancing at dance parties in Utah then on a ship full of drunk people. Actually I didn't see any dirty dancing at all on the ship.
  • Something I appreciated: Utah and the U.S.
  • Song you should listen to:




No comments:

Post a Comment