Music

Monday, April 30, 2012

day121.


  • People I saw: Holy cow like everyone. Just kidding but it seemed like it.
  • Things I did: I went to work this morning! Around noon ish I met Shalem at Frost Top for lunch. We got grilled cheese baby. I went back to work for a couple hours until about 2:30. I had to meet my boss over at the Ridge Townhome Association clubhouse because apparently it's my job to be "the voice" on their answering machine. The phone just picks up messages, no one is ever there to answer it, so if you're ever lonely and miss my voice just dial 435-628-6104. Hahaha. Then I had to rush home to babysit Connor while Kirsten took Parker to the doctor. Poor little boy is sick with a cold, but he it makes him even more adorable (if that's possible). As soon as Kirst brought my car back home, I went and picked up Sam Jamison. We made 7 boxes of chocolate pudding in huge bowls at my house (that's 42 servings!) and we took it to Mathis Park. A bunch of other people in our ward brought other food like spaghetti, mashed potatoes, eggs, cottage cheese, frozen peas, macaroni, cake mix, chocolate syrup, ketchup, popcorn, who knows what else. We had a food fight, and it smelled really gross. Good thing the only thing I got in my mouth was the cake mix! Luckily that park is right by the river so we went and rinsed off in that. Then a bunch of us headed over to Carson Ence's house where a couple other wards were having FHE, so there were a lot of people there. We hot tubbed, swam in the pool, played volleyball, etc. It was a super fun night!!!!! I got lots of pics at the food fight, but none at the pool party unfortunately. I want to write down all who I remember being there but.. I won't.
    AND OH MY GOSH so if you read about the demon spider in my room last night.. well tonight I walk into my room and I see the exact same thing happen, only this time I saw the spider crawl under my quilt. Since I knew it was still on my bed I could not just let it go. So I lifted up the blanket and it fell to the ground. I still had a paper towel in my room from last night just in case, so I used it to smash the thing and threw it in the trash. It freaking better be dead in there. And it had better been the only one in my room.
  • Something I learned: We shouldn't be stressed out, nervous, or scared about the bad things in our lives. It's the unknown we should be afraid of. If something bad is happening in your life and you know exactly how it's going to turn out or how it's going to change your life, why be scared of it? You should be scared of the things you don't know. Thanks Sam Jamison for the great conversation we had so you could teach me this :)
  • Something I appreciated: How cool some people are. It's really great when people are just nice and genuine and you don't have to walk on eggshells around them.
  • Song you should listen to:






No comments:

Post a Comment