Music

Sunday, April 8, 2012

day99.

  • People I saw: All the people in my ward. Plus Shalem and a couple of his friends.
  • Things I did: I went to church, which was amazing. I had the opportunity to play a musical number on the piano, "More Holiness Give Me." But every meeting was just wonderful. Such a wonderful Easter Sunday. I couldn't ask for more. My family and I had a nice dinner, then Shalem came over to drop off the chain saw he borrowed. Later our family went to walk around the temple and enjoy the nice day. After that I went to ward prayer at Ty's house, and we kinda ditched and went down to his room with a couple people and jammed with Ty's guitars a little.
  • Something I learned: Dude I have a fan club!
  • Something I appreciated: Carpet. Am I right?
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment