Music

Sunday, April 8, 2012

day98.

  • People I saw: Favorite cousin and family, Dani Valantine, Ty Mangum, Brian Camp, Ryan Briggs, Tyler Brooks, Junior Molina, Blake Ovard, Berkley Sumner, Tyler Thatcher, Slade Walker, CJ Davis, Derrick Crowley, Brance Boren, and I think that's it.
  • Things I did: My dad and I went to Smith's and bought a whole bunch of food then met my family at Tonaquint park for an Easter picnic. It was us and the Gates' (my mom's sister's family). During the afternoon, I slept and also babysat Connor for a bit. Then in the evening, I met Ty and all those people at Antigravity. When we were done there, we met over at Ty's house and played ping pong, lifted weights, and mostly just talked. We started a movie but I left soon after that. I have a better picture for today but it's on a memory card that's in my sister's room and she's asleep so.. yeah.
  • Something I learned: I have to get famous. Soon. I have to.
  • Something I appreciated: Kind-hearted people.
  • Song you should listen to:



No comments:

Post a Comment