Music

Thursday, April 12, 2012

day103.

  • People I saw: Shalem, Reuel, favorite cousin (Tanner), Kelsey, Tyler, all their family, Jostlyn, Marina. It was awesome cause I hadn't met half of Kelsey's siblings til today. Also, Kelsey's aunt April is awesome.
  • Things I did: I went to my English and Math classes, but I skipped choir so that I could be outside the temple when Kelsey and Tyler came out. That's right, they got marriaged today!! So as soon as we were done taking pictures, we went to the park for a Cafe Rio luncheon. They had Dr. Pepper there and it looked so yummy, but I'm 18 days strong without soda! So I left and went to the office for a bit before going home to shower and look better. I also practiced the piano in the church for about an hour. Then my mom, dad, and I drove to Kanab for Kelsey's wedding reception! It was so lovely. I'm so happy for those two. They really do deserve each other because they're both so amazing. Kelsey has been the best friend to me through some of the hardest times of my life, and she really changed it. I haven't known Tyler as long but he was there for me as a close friend pretty much the week I met him. Thanks you guys.
  • Something I learned: Sometimes you have to do things because it's what you want to do.
  • Something I appreciated: Kelsey and Tyler getting married in the temple!
  • Song you should listen to:






No comments:

Post a Comment