Music

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

day108.

  • People I saw: Probably no one out of the usual.
  • Things I did: Let's see... This morning I had my English presentation. So glad that's over. We got out of class early so I went to McDonald's - which I never do - and got a hash browns thing and a strawberry banana smoothie. So good. Then in math class, Reuel wasn't there to keep me awake so I put my head down on my notebook. I wake up and see that my notebook is wet.. drool. Good thing I wasn't facing anyone. So after that, I met my mom, Ben, Kirsten, and their kids at Costco for lunch. Best pepperoni pizza ever. I let Connor sit on my lap while I was eating, which probably wasn't the best idea because he spilled cold water all over my lap. When I was done with my pizza, I went to choir. After that was a minute at work. Then I came home, finished my Spanish homework, and did some other random stuff. I went and took my Spanish test and found out I have a 97% in the class. Woo! Now I'm at home and it's great.
    Oh and. This is how attached Sarah and I are to each other. We'll send each other HeyTells throughout the day, talk on the phone, text, Facebook both on our laptops and on our phones, sometimes chat on Skype, play Draw Something with each other, follow each other on Instagram and Twitter, etc.. it's just all too much haha. Our conversations will carry across from chat to text and so forth. It's great.
  • Something I learned: You can say or do something (negative) to someone and forget all about it within minutes. But no matter how small that thing was, you have no idea how it affected that person and they might carry it with them for weeks or years or the rest of their lives. Be careful what you say to people. Treat them as they are: all children of God.
  • Something I appreciated: My college ward. They really are great.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment