Music

Monday, April 16, 2012

day107.

  • People I saw: Keith, Shalem, Hilea, Derrick, Kyle, Carissa, Kylie, Aaron, Chad, Mason.
  • Things I did: Today I went to work. Keith and I had a meeting at CAM, and soon after a meeting at Ironwood for a walk-through. At one I went to choir like always. When I got home I ate lunch, then Des and I laid out for a while in our backyard. Shalem came over, and I did some Spanish homework and worked on my English presentation while he was here. He left when I left to go to my stake's talent show. About halfway through, me and 5 other people went outside to play volleyball instead. A few random people joined us and we played for about an hour before I left. I came home and did some more work. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but my favorite parts of the day are when Connor (2-year-old nephew) comes into my room so excited to see me. Or when I walk in the front door and he is in his high chair where he can't even see me but he says "Hi Ashee! Ashee home!" He's always saying "Ashee room!" cause he likes being in my room. So tonight when he walked in my room in his jammies with his wet hair (because he just took a bath), I couldn't help but take another picture of him. He has my headphones on cause he always wants "song!" And whenever I put them on for him, he starts to dance around. I love him with all of my heart.
  • Something I learned: I let other people influence my decisions way too much.
  • Something I appreciated: Tropicana pink lemonade. Although I don't think I should get too obsessed cause that would defeat the whole purpose of getting off soda...
  • A scripture: Mosiah 5:13&15 -
    "13 For how knoweth a man the master whom he has not served, and who is a stranger unto him, and is far from the thoughts and intents of his heart?
    15 Therefore, I would that ye should be steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works, that Christ, the Lord god Omnipotent, may seal you his, that you may be brought to heaven, that ye may have everlasting salvation and eternal life, through the wisdom, and power, and justice, and mercy of him who created all things, in heaven and in earth, who is God above all. Amen."
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment