Music

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

day102.

  • People I saw: Gabby and her mom, Grandma and Jack, Mike Barker, Brant Parker, and Chase Cee.
  • Things I did: I went to work, then met with my mom, Desi, Gabby and her mom for lunch at Kneader's. My mom and I went to Urban Renewal after (favorite store!) and I got a skirt. Then I went to choir and had my piano lesson, which was way good. Then I picked up some stuff from my mom at her work. After that it was time to leave for Cedar! I stopped at the Maverik on Boulevard on my way out of town, and decided to get the Tropicana Pink Lemonade I'd found in Laverkin. And guess what, it's just as amazing. So I got to Cedar and visited my grandma again first thing, making sure to play a few songs for her on the piano. Mike then let me visit him at work again for a bit. Around 6:15 pm I went to meet a new friend named Brant.. and I also met a couple of his friends. That was fun and he's super cute. So at about 7:00 I headed over to Chase's and we went to Chili's together. My crispy shrimp tacos were DELICIOUS and our waiter was freakin awesome and totally played against my back-talking. At Chase's house after, we worked on a few songs and watched some episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Then I came home and Heytelled with Sarah and Seth and Mike!
  • Something I learned: I have to make a really hard decision very soon...
  • Something I appreciated: I saw a rainbow today.
  • Song you should listen to (why aren't you mine, Sufjan):



No comments:

Post a Comment