Music

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

day115.


  • People I saw: A bunch of strangers?
  • Things I did: First thing we did was go to the breakfast buffet of course. Oh man bacon and chocolate milk every day. As soon as everyone was ready, we got on a smaller boat to take us to the shore of Catalina Island! We looked around in a bunch of shops and stuff deciding what to do. I got a tank top that says Catalina. I really really wanted to go parasailing but that didn't happen. Maybe next time. But it's okay cause my mom and I got to rent some electric bikes to ride around! It was super fun. I was just so excited to explore, and it was nice to spend that time with my mom. I did ride around up some hills by myself too. I couldn't go all the way, cause even though the bikes are electric they are still hard to ride uphill cause you have to pedal! I hope you like the picture I took cause I put my camera on a tree stump, set the timer for 30 seconds, and ran down the hill to get it. I also found some cool people around the corner and talked to them a bit while they took another pic of me. Back at the ship, my sisters and I talked to a few boys but they were drinking and stuff so we didn't follow them to the pool. That night was formal night, so we all got dressed up and went to a comedy show. Dinner was amazing because we got lobster and ribs and stuff! They wanted all the couples to dance, so while my parents were dancing and Ben and Kirsten were dancing, I stood up holding Parker to dance. Des danced with Connor, and Tasha danced with our waiter. After dinner, my sisters went to a club for people their age and everyone else did who knows what, so I got to explore alone. I got some hot chocolate and went to the top of the ship where it was dark and cold and empty. It's eerie looking at the ocean at night! I got bored so I went and sat in a dance club and watched people dance. I also stamped someone this day. It was kind of awkward.
  • Something I learned: The "real world" is everywhere. I'm really sick of people in and out of Utah always talking about it as if it's the only place on Earth that isn't the "real world". What is the real world anyway? Just get over yourselves people.
  • Something I appreciated: My weirdness.
  • Scripture: Mosiah 8: 16, 18, 20.
  • Song you should listen to:





No comments:

Post a Comment