Music

Saturday, April 7, 2012

day97.

  • People I saw: Keith, Shalem and his friend Logan, Carly something from high school, Jeff Davenport, Brandon Johnson, Kelsey Nelson, Brent Dean.
  • Things I did: Well I went to work like usual. I left early so I could get to the school and warm up for my first performance in my piano class! And I did surprisingly well - a lot better than I expected for a first performance. My mom came and listened in the back cause she loves me so much. So then she and I met my dad at Jack in the Box for lunch that we took with us over to Fiesta Fun where Kirsten was with Ben, Connor, Parker, and Tasha. We all watched Connor play in the bumper boats and the kiddie go-carts. What a cutie. Then I came home and just laid on my bed.. so awesome. I was going to take a nap but then Shalem and his friend Logan came over to borrow a chain saw. Then it was time for me to deliver some paychecks, and on my way home again I got snow cones for me and Tasha. Shortly after, Brandon (visiting from Provo) came over and we chilled in my room before going to Taco Bell (where we saw Carly). He and I went to Deseret Book to visit my mom, to the mall, Target, and rented "In Time" from a Red Box and watched it at his grandparent's house. Not even ten minutes after it was over, Brent called me and asked me if I'd ever seen the movie "In Time" and asked if i wanted to watch it haha. Anyway, Brandon took me home and I was all excited to go to bed. But then I decided I wasn't tired after all, so I went to Brent's dad's house and ended up falling asleep to the movie. Guess I was tired. Or maybe you just shouldn't watch a movie twice in a row.
  • Something I learned: Time is money.
  • Something I appreciated: The fact that I don't have a countdown of my life on my arm... haha.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment