Music

Friday, April 20, 2012

day111.

I'm terribly sorry. Last night I laid on my bed well before midnight, just to relax. I ended up falling asleep with a candle lit, my contacts in, and my makeup on. Gross. But here's yesterdays..stuff.


  • People I saw: Keith, my fellow piano majors, half the RainMaker crew, Gabby, Erika. People in choir, including: Chase Hernandez, Emma Nelson, Amanda White, Daniel, Reuel, Jacob, etc.
  • Things I did: I went to work and Keith was there, so I showed him my Soundcloud page. Then I went to my piano performance class, and played Chopin's Waltz in B minor again. Love that song. I think B minor is one of my favorite keys... but I also love B major. After piano I went home to eat. Then I decided to get my bangs cut by Desi at her hair school, as you can see below. She did a great job! She also painted my fingernails. Then I took the crew their paychecks at 4:30. I had to be at the school by 5:00, so on my way I went to Swig and got a shaved ice. My favorite. It was blue raspberry and orange mango :) So I met the choir in the Eccles parking lot, and we all headed up to Pine Valley. We went to some big beautiful cabin and ate delicious, various foods. They had us sing 8 songs, and it was super fun just being there with everyone in a setting other than choir practice. We got back to town around 9:30, and I gave Chase a ride home. After I turned at an intersection on 1000 E and 100 S, I heard a honk so I looked in my side mirror and saw a person on the ground in front of a big SUV. Then I saw a bike lying next to him. It scared the crap outta me til I saw him jump up and walk to the sidewalk. Phew. I went home and I was gonna go out and do stuff but.. I waited too long to leave my house and fell asleep haha.
  • Something I learned: Love and respect yourself. If someone doesn't treat you like they should, that's their own fault. You deserve the best, so treat yourself like that. 
  • Something I appreciated: My voice. I just love to sing. The choir is so fun! I've never taken voice lessons, so I want to try it out this fall!
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment