Music

Monday, April 23, 2012

day114.

As promised, these are my blog posts from my cruise. I'm editing the posting date so that they all say that day's date at the top. I took slightly good notes.


  • People I saw: Adnyana, Jerome.
  • Things I did: My family and I woke up super early and left the house by 6:30 a.m. for California. Just so you know, the strawberry banana smoothies at McDonald's are the best flavor. We got on our cruise ship and got situated in our rooms. That night we watched the Welcome Aboard show. Dinner was amazing! I love cruises. You get to order as much food as you want! Our waiters were amazing, Adnyana and I Komang.
  • Something I learned: I can eat a lot when I'm not hungry.
  • Something I appreciated: My overwhelming sense of self-awareness.
  • Scripture (yes I did read every night on the cruise!): Mosiah 7: 18, 19, 25, 29, 30, 33.
  • Song you should listen to:





No comments:

Post a Comment