Music

Friday, April 13, 2012

day104.

  • People I saw: Keith, Shalem, Ty and a bunch of people like Brayden Frehner, Slade Walker, Brian Camp, Jessica Jamison, Jasmine Day, and like 15 other people etc.
  • Things I did: This morning I hit up work, which included a meeting today. Around noon I headed over to the college for my piano performance class in which I performed, and right after that at 1:00 was a music department recital that I also performed in. My parents, Kirsten, and her kids came to listen. Then I ran into Shalem and he reminded me about the Lib 1010 stupid final which I was supposed to take before the 5th.. So I sweet-talked the librarian and she let me take it. 92% people! It was easy but still. Then I went home to take a nap and stuff. Around 5:30 or 6 my family woke me up for dinner and we hung out til Des got home so we could tell my mom what her birthday present is. Her birthday is tomorrow (Saturday) but we had to tell her before she got to work in the morning that we're going on a CRUISE to Mexico as a family in a week! It'll be my first cruise, I'm super excited. So around 10 I met a bunch of people at Ty's dad's furniture store and we played hide and seek in there. So awesome! Then we moved a bunch of the couches around and watched The Lion King 2. I forgot to take a picture until just now so... you get me, in bed, with no makeup in bad lighting!
  • Something I learned: K I'm moving to Provo.
  • Something I appreciated: Good smells.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment