Music

Sunday, April 15, 2012

day106.

  • People I saw: Family, people at church and ward prayer.
  • Things I did: I woke up after all my family had gone to their ward, so I got up and cleaned up the kitchen and also the downstairs party mess from last night. Then I went to my ward, which was amazing as always. After church I came home and read a little out of a really great book, then I took a short nap. I think I woke up just in time for dinner or something. Tasha and I returned some stuff to our neighbors, then I came home and got ready to go to ward prayer. It was at the bishops house tonight. A few of us afterwards went to someone's house and watched The RM. I've seen that movie several times but I really got something different from it this time.
  • Something I learned: In my life, I've seen the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker. I will always be one of the strong so that I am never one of the weak.
  • Something I appreciated: Cameras. How great is it that we can capture little bits of our lives to look at forever?
  • Song you should listen to:



No comments:

Post a Comment