Music

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

day94.

  • People I saw: Reuel, Keith, those people I always see.
  • Things I did: I went to school and work and practiced the piano. Before choir, I met my parents and Kirsten and Parker at Taco Time for lunch. And during choir the accompanist didn't show up so I got to wing it at accompanying the choir! I took my Spanish test then went over to Costco. After that I came home and ate dinner. Today my mom texted me and said "Do you want an Android?" "Yeah!" and now I have one (and yes I am paying for it myself). So I finally have a smart phone and stuff... and so you can play lots of fun games or do lots of fun things with me if you have one too :) My picture today is one I took with it just because! Always always driving with the windows down, my friends.
  • Something I learned: I can play Bach's Prelude No. 2 from the Well-Tempered Clavier with my eyes closed!
  • Something I appreciated: Water. Today at Taco Time, I got some fruit punch cause it was the only thing that wasn't soda besides water. And it really was just not awesome. Ever since I've stopped drinking soda, I drink so much more water and it's amazing.
  • Song you should listen to (I'm currently obsessed with Manchester Orchestra, sorry):


No comments:

Post a Comment