Music

Sunday, April 22, 2012

day113.


  • People I saw: People in my ward.
  • Things I did: I woke up and made myself some eggs, bacon, and toast. While my family was at church, I got ready and picked out a bunch of clothes and stuff for our cruise. I went to ward choir practice because we sang in Sacrament meeting today, and also I played the piano for the hymns. During Sunday school for no good reason I started feeling crappy so I left when that meeting was over and came home. The rest of the day I napped, packed some more, painted my nails, played with my nephews, Skyped with Jon, and talked with my family. I am now making playlists for the drive tomorrow.
  • Something I learned: I don't know why, but for some reason, the good things coming into my life lately don't stay there very long. Like when I met Matt, and thought he was awesome and perfect and beautiful, that made me happier than I thought I could be at that point. But not even a month or two goes by and we aren't even talking anymore. There are a couple other guys I've liked since then and the situation is always something similar. Kelsey is married. It's not like she's not in my life anymore, it's just that we only started being close friends a year ago and now things won't be the same. And the most recent one is Chase. I met him less than a month ago, and he's already produced two songs for me. He helped me find a reason to like something about myself and he gave me the chance to do what I love. But he's moving to Provo very soon and so I won't have that anymore. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't know why these good things have to keep happening to me if they're just going to be gone soon. It's like I get to learn about all these awesome things that my life has been missing, only to have them leave so I now have to live my life knowing what I'm missing. This is a cruel way for me to be learning patience... On a side note, I keep forgetting to take pictures until I'm in bed. That's why they're dark and ugly. Also, I'm leaving at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow, and I won't be back til Friday. I won't have a computer or internet, so I obviously can't blog. But I'll take notes and when I get back, I'll make an individual post for each day!
  • Something I appreciated: Skyping with Jon was nice. He's really great. And Ty called me tonight asking why I wasn't at ward prayer, so I guess that made me feel missed. And someone else called me to apologize for something. If you're reading this, thank you again. I really did appreciate it. Also, Jeremy Phelps occasionally sends me weird random texts that make me smile. Like today: "I love you ash! I love your beauty and your voice and your ability to act in life and do what you really want to do, and I love to tease you about stuff when I'm around you..." etc. And last but not least, Kelsey just barely messaged me on Facebook (back from her Honeymoon) the longest message ever that brought me to tears. She just said all the right things. All the right things.
  • Song you should listen to:




No comments:

Post a Comment