Music

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

day100.

  • People I saw: Berkley Sumner, Ty Mangum, Tyler Thatcher, Hiley (no idea how to spell that, sorry), Brian Camp, and Reuel.
  • Things I did: Okay can I just say that it's now been 15 days since I've drank any sort of carbonation, and I am so proud of myself. Also, today I discovered the world's best-tasting pink lemonade. Okay and can I also just say that people have been flattering me way too much lately and I'm afraid it's going to my head? Sheesh I guess I can never be famous then. I don't have pictures yet cause I'm waiting for Berkley to upload the Zion ones.
    Anyway, I went to work first. Then I met up with my friends at Tyler's house and we all left for Zion. We had an awesome drive there, and I found that amazing pink lemonade at the Maverik in Laverkin right before the Zion turn off. When we got to Zion, we went on a short hike to the Weeping Rock before going into Rockville and tubing down the Virgin River. The water was pretty cold but that meant no one else was in the river! After we all got home, I showered and went to Reuel's to review math before taking a test right after. We both went home, then I finished my English paper.
  • Something I learned: You can't do anything by yourself.
  • Something I appreciated: Living so close to so many beautiful places.
  • Song you should listen to:





No comments:

Post a Comment