Music

Saturday, April 21, 2012

day112.


  • People I saw: Tony, Kylee, Macie, Kiersten, Ciera, Sasha, Ty, Sam Jamison, Jessica, Kyle, Brayden, Slade, Brian, Mike Barker, David, Tyler, Eric, Logan, Lindsey, and a bunch of people who I didn't know.
  • Things I did: I woke up early cause Tony asked me to sub his paper route today. I came home and slept a little before getting up again to get ready. I went to the mall and got a gift card for Kylee on my way to her bridal shower. That was fun seeing some people. I went home and fell asleep yet again, then watched How I Met Your Mother. I left my house a little before 8 to pick up Sam, and we met some people at the Spinny park. Mike came down from Cedar so it was really great to see him. That park was overcrowded, so we went to the Shadow Mountain park instead, and more people showed up. We played volleyball and glow in the dark ultimate frisbee. Around 10 we met at Ty's furniture store. He pulled the big semi truck into the parking lot and put a big white sheet on it. Then everyone pulled up and we watched Remember the Titans in our cars.
  • Something I learned: There are always going to be jerks.
  • Something I appreciated: Cool air at night.
  • Song you should listen to (I really hope I haven't already posted this):



No comments:

Post a Comment