Music

Friday, April 27, 2012

day118.


  • People I saw: Strangers. Some attractive ones.
  • Things I did: The cruise was over! We woke up, ate breakfast, and got off the ship. Kirsten, Ben, Connor, and Parker all took a car to visit Ben's family who live in California. The rest of us headed to Las Vegas. We stopped at the Fashion Show Mall for just an hour or two, mostly to go to the giant Forever 21. I got some earrings, a headband, and a necklace that says "hope". There happened to be a fashion show going on while we were there too! As soon as we got home it was kinda late, but I stayed up and edited most of the pictures from our trip and uploaded them. That was my day! Oh except every time I stood up I felt dizzy and couldn't walk completely straight. And even lying in my bed I felt like I was still moving on a boat. I almost went insane.
  • Something I learned: A few people actually missed me while I was gone!
  • Something I appreciated: My smart phone. It makes road trips so much faster.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment