Music

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

day122.


  • People I saw: Shalem, Saya, Jacob, Aaron, Shaun, Dr. Allred, Sarah, Sam Jamison.
  • Things I did:  I had my English final at 8 this morning. Seriously. It went until 10 then I hung out with Shalem a bit cause he's moving to Michigan for the summer. I came home to get more ready and stuff before going to school again to practice piano before my piano final, which wasn't so bad. Then I went into work a bit. I came home around 3:45 to take a nap, and zonked out. I woke up around 5:30 but it wasn't til later that I remembered I'd had a dream within a dream while I was napping, so weird. Inception! Then we had quesadillas and nachos for dinner. Tasha wanted to go for a drive, cause she's still learning. We went and picked up Sam and took him with us to Smith's, Albertson's, Jimmy John's, and Steve's. What an adventure haha. I came home and made my delicious brownies, and I almost screwed them up but thankfully they were still good. Sarah came over and ate them all then left. Just kidding she only had one.
  • Something I learned: Schizophrenic people can tickle themselves (thanks Shalem).
  • Something I appreciated: Hellos.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment