Music

Saturday, May 12, 2012

day133.


  • People I saw: Kelsey, Tyler, Mike.
  • Things I did: I slept in, showered, curled my hair, wrote some lyrics, and waited for Kelsey and Tyler to get into town. I met them at the mall late afternoon, and we shopped a bit. I went and picked up Mike, then we all met at Benja's for dinner. It was my first time and I really liked it; can't wait to eat the leftovers tomorrow! Kels and Tyler left after that, then Mike and I went for a little walk around all the pretty old houses in town. We also hit up Walmart again!
  • Something I learned: Apparently I'm a horrible person and I can never do anything right, ever.
  • Something I appreciated: The boxes they have at restaurants so you can take leftovers home.
  • Song you should listen to:


Look Sarah, I ate sushi!

Love my best friend.

I bought these sunglasses today, and Mike liked wearing them.

I promise there's something creepy in the background.

Weird places.


No comments:

Post a Comment