Music

Friday, May 4, 2012

day125.


  • People I saw: Keith, Osiel & the crew, Sarah, Mike Barker, Iggi Medina, Jordan Siteine, Tiffany Prince, Seth Weinheimer, Sam Packer.
  • Things I did: Today was a pretty good day. I went to work first thing, which was pretty good because my boss brought me some fries and a shake from In N Out. I left work around 2 and went to Sarah's house to hang out with her for a sec before she left to go back to Provo. Around 4:30 I took paychecks to the crew, then went home to babysit Connor and Parker with my dad while Kirsten was shooting a wedding. Connor spilled nail polish remover on my wooden nightstand.. consider it ruined. But he's still the sunshine of my life so it's okay! Today felt so long I feel like I'm forgetting stuff... but later I worked out. It felt so good, and it was the first time I've really worked out in almost 5 months. So pathetic, but I'm not going to let a day go by (except Sunday) where I don't do something active. No more lazy! I then showered and got all ready to meet my friends at Stadium 8. I saw The Avengers with Mike, Iggi, and Jordan. Oh my gosh I don't see movies in theaters as often as I used to, but I wish I did. That movie. So much awesomeness in one movie! Props to the guys who are skilled enough to write a script where so many leading and witty characters have to interact with each other. Like I know anything about movies... Anyway. Pictured below: Mike and I. Sarah's dog Dixie. Cute little Connor helping "Gapa" mow the lawn.
  • Something I learned: I'm starting to feel more and more of that sense that this life is a mind game against myself.
  • Something I appreciated: Mike! For inviting me to the movie, buying my ticket, plus buying a huge thing of popcorn that I ate a large amount of (oh and the Dew and Milk Duds too). I'll pay you back somehow...
  • Song you should listen to: Okay I don't know this song but I mainly just want you to watch this awesome slideshow/video thing of this guy's work. This 2.5d photography stuff fascinates me. I became Facebook friends with this guy yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment